miércoles, 17 de diciembre de 2008

FIRT POST

I am an angel that has come to Earth to help my friend. I know about this stuff because she has told me most of the plan that God has for the next generation, as well for our generation. But we have a little problem: faith is leaving humans hearts, hope is trashed now.
The purpose of this blog is to find commited people, to find rastafaris, to find profets, angels, opened mind people, famous peope that can help her, because to save this world we just need a team , union, friendship and love.
Would you help her?

1 comentario:

  1. "Don't look back,
    the time has come
    All the pain turns into love
    We're not submissive,
    we're not aggressive
    But they think we can't defend"
    -Cretu

    Isabel, I am herby offering my loyal services. Times will get harder and tasks become more difficult, but alas, my words and my commitment will never wane from this crusade.

    I commend you for stepping into the light. The time is almost up, but the hope you bring shows us the path to take. Under your banner, my lady, I will ride with you until the task is done, the mission is completed and hope shines in all the hearts.

    Godspeed,

    - ChatNoir

    ResponderEliminar